My name is Todd McNeil and I’m your account executive or I hope to be in the near future. There are many ways I hope to add value to your experience here at Corrigan Record Storage. Here are what I feel are the top 5:
- I am honest and ethical in everything I do.
I feel honesty and being trustworthy is an essential part of who i am. I always try to keep my promises because my word means EVERYTHING to me.
- I focus on the details. Being organized is vital to your business therefore I keep the details in order so you can function error-free. I try not to waste energy doing work twice and I will teach you how Corrigan’s software tracking system will improve your productivity and SAVE YOU MONEY!
- I sincerely care about you. Meeting you for the first time my goal is not to “sell you something”. I am here to help you solve a problem. I am upfront about all costs. I will work the hardest to show you that the value of Corrigan Record Storage will end up saving you money and increasing your efficiency.
- I like to have fun. I would be considered “old school” and i still enjoy doing business face to face whenever possible. I find joy in almost everything in life especially my family and I love to laugh and enjoy life.
- I love people. My grandfather taught me that a stranger is merely a friend I haven’t met yet. Especially with business I want you to feel at home with Corrigan.
If you have a need for document storage, paper or hard drive shredding, document scanning, or vault storage I would love to talk with you further.