Covid-19 Workplace Guidelines
As an essential business, Corrigan Records Storage is remaining open. However, we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our customers and staff safe. Here are the steps our staff are taking:
- Employee Screening
- All employees have their temperature screened daily. All employees fill out the Health Order form from Oakland County when reporting to work. Additionally, our staff are self-monitoring for any symptoms (Cough, Fever, Shortness of Breath). Symptoms are reported immediately to supervisor and the employee is required to stay home.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- To minimize the chances for virus transmission, our employees are cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces like light switches, door knobs, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, faucets, sinks. Etc.
- Social Distancing – minimum of 6 ft.
- Employees must adhere to social distancing practices and measures.
- Face Coverings
- When meeting our clients in person, or in close proximity to other staff, our employees are required to wear a mask.
- Hygiene Etiquette
- Our staff are required to frequently wash, or sanitize, their hands during the day.
We place the highest priority on the safety and security of our community and staff. We sincerely appreciate your ongoing trust in Corrigan Records Storage during this challenging time.
WE UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF YOUR RECORDS AND OUR FOCUS IS ON YOUR NEEDS
We Offer Secure Solutions For Your Document Shredding and Records Management Needs.